If you’re a fitness enthusiast, you’ll want to check out the Kelsey Recreation Centre’s Weight Room.
We offer an array of equipment for the fitness enthusiast, including:
- Flat bench
- Leg press machine
- Free weights
- Elliptical trainer
- Stationary bikes (upright and recumbent)
- Fitness balls
Weight Room Rules
Rules are posted outside the door of the Weight Room. They can also be viewed online here:
- Adults aged 18 or older may use the facility without supervision. A waiver must be signed before use.
- Youths aged 16-17 may work out without a parent if they have a parent-signed weight room consent/waiver form on file at the Kelsey Recreation Centre.
- Youths aged 12-15 must be directly supervised by an adult at all times while in the weight room and a signed consent/waiver form must be on file at the Kelsey Centre.
- Children under the age of 12 are NOT permitted in the weight room.
Forms are available at the front desk in the Rec Centre, or you can view/print them from the Waivers and Forms section below.
Weight Room Schedule
1:00pm – 8:00pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
All events are subject to change without notice. For daily schedule, please call us at 250-282-5500 or check our Facebook group, Kelsey Recreation Centre Happenings, for last-minute changes. We are closed on statutory holidays.
Kelsey Recreation Centre Printable Schedule
The Rec Centre’s schedule is published in the newsletter every month. For your convenience, you can also view and/or download it from the link below:
Waivers and Forms
Kelsey Recreation Centre Fee Schedule