Public Works Notification & Request for Action

Construction lights

Public Works Notification & Request for Action

If you see a streetlight that is out (or staying on all the time), a blocked catch basin, or other non-emergency issue that may require attention, please notify Public Works using the form below. Please provide the street address where service is required, or the number of the streetlight. Streetlight numbers are located on the bottom side of the lightpost (e.g., SAZ0).

In case of emergency, please call 250-282-5509 during regular business hours. After hours, please call 250-203-4792.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know about a public works issue that may require attention. Please note that we cannot respond immediately to every request submitted, unless it is an emergency. We will only contact you if we need additional information.

Notification & Request for Action Form

[Street address, light number, etc.]