The Annual Report must be prepared before June 30th each year, and includes the following:
- The municipality’s audited annual financial statements for the previous year.
- A list of the permissive tax exemptions provided by council, and for each exemption, the amount of property tax that would have been imposed during the previous year if the exemption had not been granted.
- A report on the municipality’s services and operations for the previous year.
- A progress report on the performance of the municipality with respect to established objectives and measures.
- A statement of objectives and measures that will be used as the basis for determining the municipality’s performance during the current year and following year.
- The details of any declarations of disqualification made against individual council members during the previous year.
The Annual Report and Statement of Financial Information for 2016 will be discussed during the Council Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 28, 2017, at 2:30 p.m. in Council Chambers. The public is welcome to attend.
Annual Report & Audited Financial Statement Archives
|Annual Reports||Audited Financial Statements|
|Annual Report 2016||Audited Financials 2016|
|Annual Report 2015||Audited Financials 2015|
|Annual Report 2014||Audited Financials 2014|
|Annual Report 2013||Audited Financials 2013|
|Annual Report 2012||Audited Financials 2012|
|Annual Report 2011||Audited Financials 2011|
|Annual Report 2010||Audited Financials 2010|
|Annual Report 2009||Audited Financials 2009|
|Annual Report 2008||Audited Financials 2008|
|Annual Report 2007||Audited Financials 2007|
|Annual Report 2006||Audited Financials 2006|
|Annual Report 2005||Audited Financials 2005|