- This event has passed.
Sayward Clean-Up Days
October 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on October 15, 2017 at 9:00am
Household waste items that are too large for regular waste collection can be discarded on Sayward Clean-Up Days. Please come prepared to unload and sort your own items at the Emcon Yard at 797 Island Highway, in Sayward.
Accepted household waste items include:
- Large and small household appliances
- Household furniture
- Car and truck tires
The following items are NOT accepted:
- All car and household batteries
- Drywall (Pre-1990 drywall requires analytical testing for asbestos. For further information please visit http://www.cswm.ca/diversion.html)
- Household hazardous waste (HHW) marked flammable, corrosive, poison or compressed gas should be taken to the Campbell River Waste Management Centre located at 6700 Argonaut Road, Campbell River. Hours of operation are Tuesday or Wednesday 9:30-5:30. For further information, please visit http://www.cswm.ca/hhw.html.
- Product Care items, such as paint, pesticides, flammable liquids and electronics. These can be returned to the nearest Return-It depot, located at 1580-F Willow Street, Campbell River. For more information on “Product Care” items, visit http://www.regeneration.ca or for electronics, https://return-it.ca/electronics/products.
Direct any questions to Patti Wells, Operations Engineer at 250-830-6719.